in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood was aimed at preserving the character of the only wood building in the area to survive the Great Chicago Fire of 1871. Layers upon layers of previous remodeling jobs were peeled away, and a new garage, master suite and art studio were added. The whole building was thoroughly updated. Old windows were restored and new windows and patio doors were installed. Grand modern kitchen, high tech master bathroom and the master suite roof deck were some of the highlights of a project.
Click here to see all other photo galleries